Please go through below steps to upgrade your current Admin console 4.X version to Endpoint Security 5.0.
- Download the Endpoint security 5.0 installer using your Admin Console product key.
- After copying it to AC Server, run the newly downloaded file on the same machine where old version of EPS that is AC Server is installed.
- The wizards will start and give you an option to proceed with "MultiServer Installation", select it.
- Proceed with wizard and provide the appropriate information wherever required, till the final screen of Suceesful Installation appears.
- Upon completion of installation of the Endpoint Security 5.0, open the older Quick Heal Admin Console and perform the following steps:
- Click Administrator Settings -> Admin Server
- Type the Server Name or IP Address of the new version of Quick Heal Admin Console in Server Name/IP textbox .
- Type the port number ( 5041 ) of the Endpoint Security 5.0 in Port textbox.
- Click Apply button.
- This will send a notification to all Quick Heal clients about the new version of Quick Heal Admin Console and all Quick Heal clients will be redirected to the new Endpoint Security 5.0.
- Endpoint Security 5.0 will check for any old clients in the network. Upon detection Quick Heal Admin Console will automatically uninstall existing old clients and install new clients.
From reports, if you see that all the clients are running with 14.00 version, it means all the clients are succesfully covered under EPS 5.0.
- Then you can uninstall old Quick Heal Admin Console 4.X from system.
- Before uninstallation, note down the Product key and activation number of your Quick Heal Admin Console which will be required for reactivation of EPS 5.0.
- After uninstallation of old Quick Heal Admin Console, reactivate EPS with your existing Product key and activation number.
- Above procedure will upgrade your existing Admin console to the latest Endpoint Security 5.0
For any difficulty please contact Quick Heal Technical support.