Quick Heal Endpoint Security 5.3 Released
Product Name : Endpoint Security 5.3
Build Version : 15.00 (220.127.116.11)
Summary : Below is the list of the new and updated features of Quick Heal Endpoint Security 5.3.
New Features and Enhancements
- Vulnerability Scanning : This will help to scan known vulnerabilities of the operating systems and various applications such as Adobe, Mozilla, Oracle, etc.
- Compatible with new operating systems : Endpoint Security 5.3 Client is also compatible and with Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 and Internet Explorer 11 Browser.
- New functionalities at the client. Following new functionality are available at the client-PCs running with Windows Operating Systems.
a. Behavior Detection System settings. Behavior Detection System detects unknown threats just by inspecting their behavior.
b. Safe Mode Protection settings. Safe Mode Protection avoids unauthorized access to system when system is started in safe mode.
c. Boot time scan can also be set from QHEPS server.
d. Process Protection - Protects Quick Heal’s processes and services from being stopped.
- Device Control is also supported on MAC Platforms.
- Client Packager Enhacement: Client Packager can also be created in MSI format. This will be helpful while deploying clients through Active Directory group policies.
For more information, Please refer the attached PDF file.