* One way to uninstall Quick Heal Total Security for Mac is that you execute the installer file or the installer CD. When you execute the installer file, you will get two options:
i. Install ii. Uninstall
Click Uninstall and proceed further with the wizard.
* The second way is as follows:
- Go to /Library/Application Support/ and delete the directory named Quick Heal.
- Go to /Library/Preferences/ and delete com.quickheal.scanner.plist.
- Go to /Applications and delete Quick Heal Total Security.app.
- Go to /System/Library/Extensions and delete rtsysflt.kext, emlprosf.kext and websecsf.kext.
Note: Make sure you do not delete any other .kext file.
- Deleting the above items would remove Quick Heal.