Redirection while browsing or any other search page loads as browser home page.
Many add-ons come from the Internet, and they usually require that you give your permission before they are installed on your computer. Some, however, might be installed without your knowledge. This can happen if the add-on was part of another program that you installed. Some add-ons are installed with Microsoft Windows.
Cuase: User may have installed free toolbar, Add-ons applications in his system and browser. If your default search page got changed to any other webpage, you are getting advertisement, POPups messages on the website you have opened, its due to installation of free unwanted applications, toolbar and plugins in browser.
Solution: 1. Remove installed free toolbar, Add-ons, free application
A. To permanently disable add-ons From Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Manage Add-ons.
3. Under Show, click All add-ons.
4. Click the add-on you want to disable, and then click Disable.
5. Repeat step 6 for every add-on you want to disable. When you are finished, click Close.
B. For Google Chorme :
Uninstall an extension to remove it completely from the browser:
1. Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Click Tools.
3. Select Extensions.
4. Click the trash can icon Remove an extension from Chrome by the extension you'd like to completely remove.
5. A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
You can also temporarily turn off an extension by disabling it on the Extensions page.
C. For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Open Moizlla Firefox
2. Click on Tools Menu
3. Click on Add-ons option
Add-ons,Extension page will open. Remove/Disable the unwanted add-ons.
You can use Programs and Features to uninstall programs or to change the program's configuration by adding or removing certain options.
1.Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
2.Select a program, and then click Uninstall.