If you are tying to register/activate or update Quick Heal and getting the error message "Unable to detect internet connection" then please follow the below steps one by one and try to activate/update Quick Heal again.
1. Make sure that the Work Offline option in your Internet Explorer is not checked (tick marked).
- Open Internet Explorer => Click on the File menu => Uncheck the Work Offline option, if checked.
2. Make sure that the proxy settings in your Internet Explorer browser and the proxy settings in Quick Heal are the same.
To check proxy settings in Quick Heal :
- Open Quick Heal software => Click on Settings => Click on Internet Settings.
To check proxy settings in Internet Explorer :
- Open Internet Explorer => Click on the Tools menu => Click on Internet Options.
- Click on Connections => Click on LAN Settings (check the proxy settings here).
3. If you are still not able to update, then restart the DNS client service.
- Click on Start => Click on Run => type services.msc => Click on OK.
- Right click on the DNS Client service and click on Restart.
4. Click on Start => in Search programs and files, type cmd.
- Right click cmd from search results and click Run as administrator.
2. Type below command and press Enter.
netsh winsock reset
- It will ask you to restart computer. Restart the computer and try to update/activate Quick Heal again.
If the problem persists, you can submit a ticket from below link or contact our Support numbers for further assistance.