How to install EPS 6.0 Client On MAC
Posted by Himanshu Kathpal on 13 January 2015 05:34 PM
Mac Workstations supported:
Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
To create a Mac Quick Heal Client package, follow these steps:
1. Go to Start > Programs > Quick Heal EPS Console 6.0 > Client Packager
2. To create client packager installer, Select Create Client Agent Installer for Mac option.
Administrator needs to download the Mac Client build from the following URL:
3. After downloading, copy it to “Quick Heal\Endpoint Security 6.0\Admin\Web\build\acmac”
4. Create a package using Client Packager.
The TAR file created after packaging will be saved at ACMAC folder.
After the Mac Client Packager has been created administrator can install EPS client using Notify Install method.
Notify Install allows you to send e-mail notification to the endpoints in the network to install the Quick Heal Endpoint Security client.
To notify clients to install the Quick Heal client, follow these steps:
1. Log on to the Quick Heal Endpoint Security web console and then select Clients > Client Deployment > Notify Install.
The Notify Install screen appears.
2. In the To field, type the email address. In case of multiple recipients insert a semi colon (;) between email addresses.
Modify the subject line of the message if necessary.
3. Click Send Notification.
The default email program on your system opens. Send the mail using the email program.
A Notify Install message containing a link for the installer file is sent from the administrator before installing Quick Heal Endpoint Security.
To install Quick Heal Endpoint Security, follow these steps On MAC system:
1. To install QHEPS Client on a Mac system, type the link in the browser (sent to you in the e-mail).
A web page appears that displays the prerequisites for installation and includes a link to the installer file (Download Mac Client). Please read the prerequisites carefully.
2. Click through the Download Mac Client link.
A tar file is downloaded that includes the installer.
3. Go to the location where you have saved the tar file and extract all its components.
4. Double-click the installer file (EPSMACCL.DMG).
Run the Installer to start the Quick Heal Endpoint Security installation.
Quick Heal Endpoint Security will get installed successfully.