To install the Seqrite client on Linux endpoints, follow these steps:
Before proceeding with installation of Seqrite Endpoint Security on Linux, check the minimum system requirements from below URL:
http://www.seqrite.co.in/seqrite-endpoi ... quirements
1. Follow the steps according to your endpoint’s configuration.
For the 32-bit Linux Endpoint, download the ‘epslin32.tar.gz’ file from the following URL:
http://dlupdate.quickheal.com/builds/se ... n32.tar.gz
And copy it to ‘Seqrite\Endpoint Security 6.0\Admin\web\build\epslin32’ folder located in Seqrite EPS server.
For the 64-bit Linux Endpoint, download the epslin64.tar.gz file from the following URL:
http://dlupdate.quickheal.com/builds/se ... n64.tar.gz
And copy it to ‘Seqrite\Endpoint Security 6.0\Admin\web\build\epslin64’ folder located in Seqrite EPS server installation folder.
2. Copy the epslin32 or epslin64 folder (according to the configuration) on your Linux Endpoint.
3. Open the terminal on your Linux endpoint and log in as root user.Trace the path where the epslin32 or epslin64 folder is saved.
4. Type the command ‘ ./install ‘ to execute the installation script of Seqrite.
5. This completes the Seqrite client installation on Linux Endpoint.
For any further assistance submit a ticket from http://support.quickheal.com/