How to send suspicious files to Quick Heal Support Center ?
1. Copy all the suspicious files in a folder.
- Rename all the suspicious files (For Example: abc.exe to abc.vxe).
2. Make sure that you have winzip/winrar installed on your system.
You can check this by going to Start => All Programs.
3. Now right click on the folder in which the suspicious files are copied & click on Winzip/Winrar.
- Click on "Add to archive" => Select the location and click on Ok..
- Once the folder is zipped, double click on the zipped folder.
- Right click on the folder and click on Set default password.
- Set the password as cat.
- Click on below link and create a ticket to send the files.
- click on "Sumit Ticket" option
- select the department "Virus Lab" and click on Next button.
- Select Country, State, City
- Select "Sample File Sbumittion" from the drop-down list in Deparment option.
- Read the instructions and check the option "I have read Important Instructions"
- Click on Submit button.
Now you will redirect to ticketing system to sumbit the ticket. Enter all the exact information asked. At the bottom of the page click on "Upload Files" option.
- UPload the zipped file and click on Submit button.
- Send us this zipped folder/file as an attachment.