How to uninstall Quick Heal Mobile Security from mobile?
Posted by Amit Patil on 30 January 2013 10:40 AM
A. For Android:
Below are the steps to uninstall Quick Heal mobile security from Andorid phones.
- Open settings -> Either security 0r location and security -> -> select device administrator and deactivate Quick Heal
- after deactivation you can uninstall the Quick Heal from manage application.
B. For BlackBerry:
- Go to Quick Heal Mobile Security.
- Tap menu key on your BlackBerry phone.
- Select Delete in the menu.
- A confirmation message appears.
- Click Delete.
- After uninstallation is complete, the "Deletion will occur when handheld is restarted. Restart now?" message appears.
- Click Yes.
- After your mobile is restarted, Quick Heal Mobile Security is removed successfully.