Quick Heal Mobile Security new Build and its enhancements
Posted by Lishoy Mathew on 10 August 2013 04:19 PM
New build for Quick Heal Mobile Security has been released with few enhancements. The details of the build are as below:
Supported Quick Heal Product: Quick Heal Mobile Security (Lifetime/Freedom) and Quick Heal Total Security for Android.
Supported OS Platform: Android 2.1 and above
To download the latest build visit: http://www.quickheal.com/qhms
Below are the enhancements made in the new build version:-
Cloud Portal Support
- Now you can easily manage your mobile device through our Cloud portal. You can perform Trace, Block, Wipe, Backup, Restore and even Ring your mobile from Web portal.
Just visit https://mydevice.quickheal.com and signup using your valid Product key and Registered Email ID/Mobile Number.
Note: This option will not be available for Android phones OS 2.1 and for Trial Copy.
Trusted SIM Support
- If you use multiple SIM on your phone then now you can add the additional SIM under “Trusted SIM” option so that on changing the SIM your device does not get blocked.
- You can take Backup of reports and also share them if required.
- It is now possible to select the data to be restored rather than having to restore all data when performing Restore option.
For example if you only wish to restore your contacts then you can just check “Contacts” in the Restore Menu and only your contacts will be restored.
Update Email ID
- Option for updating your email ID is available in case of any change to ensure right communication with us.
- SMS activation for CDMA phone is no more supported.
- Changes in Virus Alert Prompts.
- Swipe functionality added in UI Dashboard.